Select A New System
Whether you are building a new home or retrofitting your current home, there are several issues to consider when designing the benefits you want into a new system:
- Heating Efficiency
- Cooling Efficiency
- Programmable Thermostat Controls
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filtration Humidity
- Control Bacterial Virus
- Control Fresh Air Ventilation
How To Minimize Total Cost Of Ownership?
- Equipment Cost
- Monthly Energy Cost
- Yearly Maintenance Cost
- Warranties and Extended Warranties
- Repair Costs
- Return On Your Investment (ROI)
- Temperature Control
- Humidity Control
- Different settings for the time of day.
- Different settings for a day of the week.
- Different settings for different areas of your home.
New System Guide
As you can see, a new system decision is impacted by many factors. This guide will present your options and your answers will help us design the best system to meet your needs. So let’s get started!
The following questions will guide you through these points of consideration: